Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh so thankful...

I love Thanksgiving.  I love to eat.  I love to drink.  and I love to be Thankful.  What an amazing combination of a holiday!! 



Everyone hates the thankful game... when you go around and say what you are thankful for.  WHY IS THAT?!  Damn.  It's fun.  I had to force people at work to play this game today....I will have to say I was thankful for their sarcastic answers :)



If nothing else you can be thankful for the rest of this blog that will hopefully make you smile. 



Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.   

“God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?"”

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.



"Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they only see once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often."




This made me thankful that I don't HAVE TO DO THAT!!!
What are you thankful for?

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!  Eat your face off and then take your fat asses to the gym :P  You'll be thankful you did. (just throwing it out there... dang.)

Love you<3, Hoss

No comments:

Post a Comment