Thursday, November 17, 2011

Personal Space Soap Box

Can we talk about personal space for a second?  Listen.  This week I feel violated. 

Because of my job and my work our regiment, THIS girl is around a lot of people regularly. I understand that in hot yoga I have zero say who is in my personal space.  I'll suck that up and move on because that is out of my control.

But I don't know if it's been a full moon or the planets aren't in alignment or WTF is going on.  But erryone has been in my SPACE.  All week long, every day.



If I can smell your breath.  You're too close.

If when you laugh you spit on me... YOU'RE TOO CLOSE.

If you are a man, and I am a woman....and if we moved one more inch we could be kissing, YOU'RE ASS IS TOO CLOSE.

When you laugh, don't lean IN to someone.  You and your dragon breath and new fall germs need to laugh backwards.  Not forwards.  No touching required when you tell a funny joke.  Honestly~



I like to be at least an arms length away.  I don't want to know that as a woman you need to shave your face.  I hate to smell people's breath.  If I am backing away from you and you keep moving closer.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY.  Why would you move closer to someone when you are less than an arms length away, and they are MOVING BACKWARDS, sideways, diagonal... just to get the hell out of your direct line of infestation???

Short. Not so Sweet.  And to the Point.

Personal space is noticed, felt, and should be respected. 

Thank you.  I'm just throwing it out there... you can throw it back if you want.

(from an arm's length away) HOSS

1 comment: