Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rolling invisible inner eyes....

You know what's annoying??  Amoung 14 million other things, people who are ungrateful....people who don't appreciate what they have. 

You know, I get it....I bitch constantly.  Sometimes, with my girlfriends, I say the most horrific things that I swear I would lie and deny if asked did I say it.  I mean damn, I'm only human. 

But don't you people walk down the street?  Drive by an innersection where that same guy you saw three times last week is beggin for money or work, AGAIN?  and you can't look him in the eye because you know you have a few dollars but you are quite frankly just scared to roll down your window so you tell yourself they'll buy liquor or crack with the money, and you know crack is wack!  So you go on about your day and bitch about your BMW having a leak in the tire (I just did this yesterday... ) 

So shall we have a come to Jesus meeting please?  As hard as it is, remember where you came from, what you have now, and how hard you've worked to get it.  Whether it be your pride, your amazing career, your husband, or your ability to be an amazing father.  IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE. 

Take your 5 mins to have a pity party in your head about whatever it is you want to feel sorry for yourself about, take a bath, go for a run, phone a friend and move the fuck on.  If you aren't talking to the same person you would call if something REALLY bad happened, they don't care and are rolling their invisible inner eyes at your ass.

It's November people, be thankful for something everyday that will help you hit your reset buttons.

(note:  funny how most of this blog was meant for me.) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment